Turning of the Week
Newest Challenge

Have you checked out the
Gallery yet? Our members have posted some of their very best work for you to see – all in one convenient location!

Want to Trade for Lathe Centers

This forum is for NON-commercial advertisements to buy, sell, or trade woodturning related items.
Mike Turner

Want to Trade for Lathe Centers

Postby Mike Turner » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:18 am

I am looking for some of these lathe centers.I am wanting to work out some kind of trade if possible.I have extra good turning tools that I have been used very little and flutes and flute blanks also. Just shoot me an email if you have something like this or something similar. Thanks!!!

The link was good this morning but now it isnt. The type of centers Im looking for have steps on the drive and live centers. The drive end is MT2.The steps are different sizes ( at least 3/4”,7/8” 1” on both centers to fit the different sizes of flutes a flute maker would make.
Last edited by Mike Turner on Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chuck Jones
Site Admin/Founder

Re: Want to Trade for Lathe Centers

Postby Chuck Jones » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:47 pm

Mike,
The link is not working.

Mike Turner

Re: Want to Trade for Lathe Centers

Postby Mike Turner » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:32 am

The link was good yesterday morning but later it wasnt. The type of centers Im looking for have steps on the drive and live centers. The drive end is MT2.The steps are different sizes ( at least 3/4”,7/8” 1”) on both centers to fit the different sizes of flutes a flute maker would make. I have this adapter for the live center https://www.pennstateind.com/store/LTCA18.html

Return to “Classified Ads”